Roof coatings are a great option for flat commercial roofs that extend the life, durability and attractiveness of your property’s roof. The potential cost of replacing your entire roof is much more than taking the step to install a professional roof coating to your property. In addition to cost savings, adding a roof coating to your Denver roof has many other benefits such as:
- Seamless liquid membrane - water-proofing and leak prevention properties
- Lowers utility bills and allows for less UV absorption through the roof - as much as 15 - 35% depending on the state of your current roof
- Potential tax incentives and rebates
- LEED-friendly - you can earn up to 7 LEED points
- Increases the aesthetic value of your property's roof
- You can continue to work or live in your structure during application – it is less disruptive to full roof replacement
Just as with any property improvement, proper installation and use of high quality materials is a must! You need a company you can trust when it comes to something as important as your roof – don’t forget, your roof protects one of your most precious investments – the structure underneath it. The roof repair experts at Exterior Guru are trained to follow the highest standards for installation and safety and use only products that will enhance the durability and life of your commercial roof
Spray Polyurethane Foam
Spray polyurethane foam is one of the most common types of spray foam insulation and after nearly a 45 year history of use has become known as a highly dependable, flexible and lightweight seamless thermal insulator. Exterior Guru’s foam application adheres to just about every type of roofing material to help insulate your roof. Our spray polyurethane foam works on concrete, wood, steel, tar and gravel roofs, to name a few.
Whether you are making improvements on an existing property or building from scratch, your roof is an investment in your property and is most certainly worth taking care of to avoid degradation over time. Our roofing specialists understand that cost is a factor when choosing your home improvement projects, so keep in mind that the cost of installing Spray Polyurethane Foam to your roof can be recovered in less than 5 years just with the reduced costs in energy alone!
Some of the other benefits of using Spray Polyurethan Foam are:
- Reduction in energy bills, both in summer and winter months
- Reduction in intrusion of outside drafts and noises
- Helps to keep pests and other insects outside of your property, where they belong!
- Fills cracks and helps to avoid water penetration to your property
- Potential tax credits and other rebates
If you have any questions on our roof coating or spray polyurethane foam services give us a call today. We will help find the right solution for you and your property.