Roof coatings are a great option for flat commercial roofs that extend the life, durability and attractiveness of your property’s roof. The potential cost of replacing your entire roof is much more than taking the step to install a professional roof coating to your property. In addition to cost savings, adding a roof coating to your Denver roof has many other benefits such as:
- Seamless liquid membrane - water-proofing and leak prevention properties
- Lowers utility bills and allows for less UV absorption through the roof - as much as 15 - 35% depending on the state of your current roof
- Potential tax incentives and rebates
- LEED-friendly - you can earn up to 7 LEED points
- Increases the aesthetic value of your property's roof
- You can continue to work or live in your structure during application – it is less disruptive to full roof replacement
Just as with any property improvement, proper installation and use of high quality materials is a must! You need a company you can trust when it comes to something as important as your roof – don’t forget, your roof protects one of your most precious investments – the structure underneath it. The roof repair experts at Exterior Guru are trained to follow the highest standards for installation and safety and use only products that will enhance the durability and life of your commercial roof.